The Disaster Recovery utility is a free, standalone program that utilizes a USB drive to make a bootable disk which you can use to create or restore a Windows disk image. Among the main features of Disaster Recovery are such things as:
- Separate bootable OS (Slax 9) with Windows-like graphical user interface;
- A convenient GUI for creating and managing Windows disk image backup tasks;
- Full support for both Legacy (MBR) and UEFI boot types;
- Operations with Windows copies located anywhere on a target PC (not only on a USB drive);
- Multi-platform operations allow backup for not only Windows disk image but any other OS.
You can install and configure the Disaster Recovery program
from Handy Backup. Before doing it, please connect a spare USB disk or flash pen drive into your PC or workstation.