Handy Backup Professional retrieves the images on the original hard drives, on any other partitions or even on a hard disk drive free location on the fly. To retrieve system and other locked partitions our program is switched to the utility which is started from USB drive. No matter which USB port you use; the program recognizes the device and starts external hard drive auto backup
- Image files compression. Image files can be compressed to keep free hard drive location.
- Image files splitting. Hard disk drive images can be divided into various files to correspond a storage medium.
- Multiple partition making. Data from a hard disk image can be retrieved on a free (unpartitioned) space on any part on a hard disk.
- Image files check. You may check if your image files are satisfying before you store them or restore data from them.
- Scheduler. The time for disk image making may be scheduled and the operation can be run in unattended mode.
You can manually install one Windows system only, do an image of Windows
system, and then apply it on all other workstations, save your time and costs. If you wish to retrieve only special files from a disk image, you can create that image as a virtual hard disk and store those files exactly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or any other file program.
It is highly recommended that the Windows partition that is backed up remains unchanged during the process. If you or your OS modifies contents of the hard disk drive while Handy Backup program tries to back it up, then the procedure may abort. The best case is when you boot from another hard disk drive or disk partition and add image of the primary system hard disk to the backup project.
Handy Backup Professional is one of the strongest hard drive backup
and clone software solutions to prevent losing your important data after a terrible Windows error.