Handy Backup software retrieves the images on the original hard drives, on any other partitions or even on a hard disk drive free location on the fly. To retrieve system and other locked partitions our program is switched to the utility which is started from USB drive.Handy Backup program
- Image files compression. Image files can be compressed to save free hard drive location.
- Removable media support. Image files can be stored on removable media.
- Multiple partition making. Data from a disk image can be retrieved on a free (unpartitioned) space on any part on a hard disk.
- Image files check. You may check if your image files are satisfying before you store them or restore data from them.
- Scheduler. The time for disk image making may be schedule and the process can be run in unattended mode.
You can manually install one Windows system only, do an image of system, and then apply it on all other workstations, save your time and costs. If you wish to retrieve only certain files from a disk image, you can connect that image as a virtual hard disk and copy those files exactly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or any other file utility.
It is highly recommended that the Windows partition that is backed up remains unchanged during the process. If you or your system modifies contents of the hard disk drive while Handy Backup program tries to back it up, then the operation may fail. The best case is when you boot from another hard disk drive or disk partition and add image of the primary system drive to the backup project.
Handy Backup Professional is one of the strongest hard drive backup and partition backup solutions
to prevent losing your important data after fatal Windows error.